3 bedroom flat for saleLewin Road, LONDON
- Three double bedrooms
- Share of freehold
- Split level period property
- Two contemporary bathrooms
- Excellent transport links
- Close to local amenities
EXCEPTIONAL THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM PERIOD SPLIT LEVEL FLAT. Perfectly positioned on one of Streatham's MOST POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ROADS, we recommend requesting a viewing if you're after a PERIOD style property.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer to the market this stunning three double bedroom split level flat, perfectly positioned on one of Streatham's most popular residential roads. Situated in a beautiful period building, the property is light and airy throughout and lovingly cared for by the current owners. We thoroughly recommend an internal viewing to avoid disappointment as the property comprises: three double bedrooms, a beautiful modern fitted kitchen with space to dine, two contemporary bathroom suites, and an extremely spacious reception room with bay window, high ceilings and working fireplace. The property also benefits from a share of freehold.
The property is well positioned for both Streatham and Streatham Common stations, meaning access into the City is great (London Victoria, London Bridge, Blackfriars, St Pancras and Clapham Junction amongst others). The wide open spaces on Streatham Common are nearby, and the property is well located for all the amenities of the area including: many bars and gastropubs, independent coffee shops, restaurants, several large supermarkets, and leisure centre and health clubs. For families, there are also excellent nurseries and schools close by.
Reception 20' 7" x 15' 7" ( 6.27m x 4.75m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.73m )
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 13' 5" ( 4.62m x 4.09m )
Bedroom Two 15' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.85m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 7' ( 4.09m x 2.13m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56958019.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.