4 bedroom detached house for salePortchester Rise, Boyatt Wood, Eastleigh
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedroom detached house
- Kitchen opening to a breakfast room
- 17'1" Lounge
- Separate dining room
- Upstairs bathroom and ground floor shower room
- Lots of parking and a garage
Four bedroom detached house offering lots of parking and a garage. The property is conveniently located for Eastleigh Town Centre and the transport links including the M3 Motorway junction. The property has an impressive size lounge with French doors opening to the mature, established rear garden.
Four bedroom detached house with off road parking and a garage.
Part glazed front door opening to the entrance lobby with a further glazed door to the inner hallway
Two access areas into the dining room, door to the ground floor shower room
Corner shower cubicle, tiled flooring, radiator
Kitchen 16' 8" max x 7' 2" ( 5.08m max x 2.18m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, butler style sink with cupboard below, further wide range of base level cupboards with worktop over, built in oven & hob with extractor hood over, built in fridge and dishwasher, tiled flooring, archway to the breakfast room
Breakfast Room 8' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.51m x 1.85m )
Double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden, radiator, tiled flooring, door to the garage
Lounge 17' 1" max x 12' 1" ( 5.21m max x 3.68m )
Walk in bay style area to the rear with double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden and double glazed windows either side. Feature fireplace with decorative surround, inset electric fireplace, wood laminate flooring
Dining Room 14' max including stairs x 12' 1" ( 4.27m max including stairs x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front, wood laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor
First Floor Landing
Doors to the four bedrooms and the bathroom
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 10' ( 4.32m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, character feature bath with claw feet
Parking And Garage
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing lots of parking leading to the garage
Patio seating area opening to a lawn with mature established plants, garden shed, further feature seating area to the rear Side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56958880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.