2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFeeches Road, Southend-On-Sea
Withdrawn from Market £235,000
- Boasts a popular address near Southend Airport
- Beautifully presented interiors throughout
- Wonderfully spacious kitchen/dining room
- Bay fronted reception room with a comfortable feel
- Luxury en-suite wash room to Master bedroom
- Welcoming and spacious entrance hall
- Four piece fully tiled bathroom with separate shower
- Lovely rear garden (South backing) un overlooked
- Front driveway providing off road parking
- No Onward Chain - Via appointment only
An exceptional two bedroom chalet bungalow situated on a much sought-after road near Southend Airport offering outstanding interior living space with south facing garden and parking.
Feeches Road is a peaceful residential area with bus links & local shops including a Co-op Supermarket within walking distance. London Southend Airport with Retail Park and Station is easily accessed.
14' 0'' x 14' 0'' (4.26m x 4.26m)
14' 2'' x 12' 2'' (4.31m x 3.71m)
11' 3'' x 6' 7'' (3.43m x 2.01m)
11' 0'' x 10' 3'' (3.35m x 3.12m)
8' 1'' x 5' 1'' (2.46m x 1.55m)
12' 4'' x 6' 6'' (3.76m x 1.98m)
GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £250,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56959501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7290980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.