Get brand editions for Focus , Slough

2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale

Town Centre

Sold STC £112,500

Property Description

Key features

  • TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
  • TWO BATHROOMS
  • GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
  • GAS CENTRAL HEATING
  • DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
  • ALLOCATED PARKING
  • TOWN CENTRE LOCATION

Full description

Focus Residential are delighted to offer to the market this spacious two bedroom ground floor shared ownership apartment. The property offers two double bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, fitted kitchen and bathrooms, communal gardens, allocated parking space and is offered with a 45% share. Located just off Slough High Street the property is ideally located close to local shops and restaurants Train and Bus Stations.

N.B Please note that this property is sold as a shared ownership of 45%. There will be a rent payable on the remaining 55%. Any successful applicant would need to meet the Housing Associations criteria including minimum income etc. For further information please call 01753 770090

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
30 July 2016

Nearest stations

  • Slough (0.5 mi)
  • Datchet (1.6 mi)
  • Windsor & Eton Riverside (1.6 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Focus , Slough

Focus Residential 16 Windsor Road, Slough, Berks, SL1 2EJ

01753 377032 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Slough (0.5 mi)
  • Datchet (1.6 mi)
  • Windsor & Eton Riverside (1.6 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Focus , Slough

Focus Residential 16 Windsor Road, Slough, Berks, SL1 2EJ

01753 377032 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference FRSLO_460198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Focus , Slough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.