3 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Old Portsmouth
- TERRACE TOWN HOUSE
- ACCOMMODATION OVER 4 LEVELS
- KITCHEN, DINING ROOM & UTILITY ON LOWER FLOOR
- FULL WIDTH SITTING ROOM & STUDY AT HALL FLOOR LEVEL
- 2 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM & SEP WC ON FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER EN-SUITE BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM ON TOP FLOOR
- 23'4 X 6'8 BALCONY
- BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPED AND WELL STOCKED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE IN BLOCK NEARBY
- PRICE REDUCTION
The well stocked and beautifully landscaped garden along with the central Old Portsmouth location will prove popular with this three bedroom townhouse. Arranged over four floors the generous accommodation is bathed in light from large windows typical of the period. The lower ground floor holds a kitchen, dining room and utility room. At hall level, a full width lounge with patio doors and a large picture window over the garden and a study with fitted office furniture. On the first floor, two bedrooms both with views over the garden, bathroom and separate WC. The master en-suite bedroom on the top floor links to a dressing room with both having access via patio doors onto the 23'4 x 6'8 balcony. There is also a single garage in a nearby block.
One of the city's most popular conservation areas with a fascinating blend of character properties deep in history. Conveniently located to enjoy the amenities and recreational interest in the area including Portsmouth Cathedral, The Round and Square Towers, the newly develop Hot Walls and Sir Ben Ainsley's new home of America's Cup racing. Portsmouth Harbour Railway Station and Southsea seafront and Gunwharf Quays are all within an easy reach.
Water, gas, electricity and mains drainage are connected. Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested by Pearsons.
Heading into Portsmouth via the A3, the High Street is the main road running through Old Portsmouth, where Number 19A can be found on the left hand side.
Portsmouth City Council
Tax Band E - £1,843.63 for the year 2017/2018
Energy Performance Certificate
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56967085.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSSCC_460718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.