Land for saleOak Street, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION HAS BEEN OBTAINED FOR 27 DWELLINGS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE CITY CENTRE
- 0.94 ACRES
- RIVER FRONTAGE
BMA Estates are delighted to offer this development opportunity extending to approximately 0.38 ha (0.94 acres) on Oak Street just north of Norwich City centre with its eastern boundary, down to the River Wensum on its western boundary.
Outline planning permission has been approved for the provision of 27 residences, comprising 16 townhouses and 11 one and two bedroom flats. The proposed layout is defined in two blocks:
- A terrace of townhouses redefining the Oak Street frontage with small private gardens to the rear.
- A second, larger block of townhouses facing the river, the ìMalthouseî flats and two 2 bed flats over garages serving the townhouses and enclosing private gardens. The ìMalthouseî will also serve to limit noise pollution to the private rear gardens
- The Joint Core Strategy requires 33% of the 27 units to be allocated for Affordable housing, split 85% (8 units) for social rent, and 15% (1 unit) for intermediate tenure.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101853000730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BMA Estates, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.