4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld School Close, Ellistown
- DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A QUIET CUL DE SAC
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- DINING KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & TWO EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- OPEN VIEWS TO REAR
- VIEWING IS A MUST!
***SUPERB DETACHED BUNGALOW, REFURBISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION SITUATED WITHIN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC***
Foster Corley are pleased to bring to the market this lovely detached bungalow situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with open countryside views to the rear. The property has been recently refurbished throughout to a high standard by it's current owners and benefits from gas fired central heating an uPVC double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Master Bedroom with En Suite, Three Further Bedrooms and second En Suite and Bathroom. There is a detached double garage and block paved driveway and a beautiful landscaped garden to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer and can be arranged via the selling agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56969893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7274283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foster Corley, Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.