2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShalford
Sold STC £445,000
This attractive character cottage, built circa. 1890, has been extended and offers spacious and immaculately presented accommodation throughout, which is complemented by a delightful south-facing rear garden. The property offers further potential to extend at the rear and also to add a loft conversion, subject to the usual planning consents. It is well located within a popular road in the highly sought-after village of Shalford, within a short stroll of local shops and Shalford train station and just a couple of miles from the centre of Guildford.
* Living room featuring open fireplace and laminate wood flooring
* Inner hallway with under stair cupboard and laminate wood flooring
* Kitchen/diner with feature fireplace and fitted with a range of cream units and matt laminate worktops, integrated oven with 4-ring electric hob and extractor fan above and laminate wood flooring
* Study with laminate wood flooring and doors opening to the rear garden (this has potential to extend further, if required)
* Bedroom one, spacious double room with views over the garden
* Bedroom two, additional double room with a built-in cupboard
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with rainfall shower above, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* Council Tax Band: D (Guildford)
* EPC Current Rating: D
* Other noteworthy points; there is additional space on the landing to create the staircase for a loft conversion, therefore the two bedrooms on the first floor would not be compromised
Garden & Exterior
* Fully paved front garden with side gate accessing the rear of the property
* South-facing rear garden, which extends to approx. 100 feet, with a paved patio area, the remainder laid to lawn with mature slower/shrub borders, a garden shed and fenced perimeter
Shalford is a delightful sought-after Surrey Hills village with a small selection of shops including the Snooty Fox cafe, a railway station, Shalford Infant School and a couple of pubs. The village provides easy access onto the Downs and is surrounded by miles of open countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Just over a mile away is Guildford, which is the historic and vibrant county town of Surrey, offering a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational and educational facilities, and there are a number of excellent local schools. The mainline railway station at Guildford offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx. 38 minutes, whilst the A3 and A31 provide access to the South coast and the M25 to central London and International airports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56971255.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 373881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.