Land for saleLot 2 - Land At Coed Du Farm, Coed Du, Rhydymwyn, Mold, CH7
Removed 10.3 ac. | £80,000
- 10.4 acres (4.2 hectares)
- Ground Floor Inner Hall. With double glazed entrance door. Night storage heater, staircase rising to the first floor, electricity consumer unit. Lounge (4.46m x 3.58m). With Open fireplace
- First Floor Landing. With hatch to the loft. Bedroom One (3.46m x 3.24m). With fitted cupboards Bedroom Two (3.78m x 2.74m). Bedroom Three (2.6m x 2.75m). Bathroom. Partly tiled and fitt
- General Purpose Building (13.57m x 6.188m). Comprises a single pitch steel frame which is open on all sides. The roof is constructed of corrugated tin. It has a concrete floor and was formerly used
- Traditional Brick Building. Former Dairy. The building is constructed of brick and mortar under a slate apex roof. The main structure consists of two rooms. The largest if which is single storey meas
- BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME The land is registered with the Welsh Government to receive entitlements. There are no entitlements to be included with the property.
Lot 2 - 4.196ha (10.374 acres) of grassland
Coed Du Farm is located within a pleasant rural position which is convenient for the region's commercial centres including Chester (18.9 miles distant), Wrexham (14.5 miles distant), Merseyside and North Wales. It is close to the village of Rhydymwyn which itself is 3.2 miles from the town of Mold in the county of Flintshire.
The land will be offered for sale by Public Auction on Tuesday 13th December 2016 at 6.30pm at The Old Padeswood Golf Club, Mold, CH7 4JD.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56971612.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Knowles , Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.