3 bedroom house for saleWest End,Surrey,GU24
Sold STC £400,000
- Entrance Hall - Cloakroom - Storage -
- Living Room - Conservatory -
- Refitted Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room -
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms - Family Bathroom -
- Driveway Parking - Garage -
- Front Garden - Private South Facing Rear Garden -
- Thoroughly Updated By The Current Owners -
- Immaculately Presented Throughout -
- Potential To Extend STPP -
- Close Proximity Of Both Local Village Schools -
A lovely 3 bedroom semi detached family home which is found in this tucked away spot in a quiet cul-de-sac within the Nursery Green Development
A lovely three bedroom semi-detached family home which is found in this tucked away spot in a quiet cul-de-sac within the Nursery Green Development. .
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2199324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Lightwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.