2 bedroom apartment for saleHerculaneum Quay, Liverpool 3
- Investment Opportunity
- Underground parking available
- Last few remaining Direct River View apartments
- 101 Luxury Apartments
- 6% net 2 year Rent Guarantee (1 beds only)
- Swimming Pool & Gym on site
- Prices range from £197,000
- 431 sq.ft - 1001 sq.ft apartment sizes
- Completion due Q2 2018
Century 21 Liverpool South is delighted to offer to the market a brand new prestigious development located on the Water front of Liverpool. The development consists of 101 Luxury apartments, each with their own outside space, and a grandstand view of the River Mersey. Herculaneum Quay consists of a mixture of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with 3 levels of underground parking and a communal gymnasium and swimming pool to the first floor.
Please see a video of the development by clicking the link below...
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
River Views still available
6% net 2 year rental guarantee (optional) on 1 bedroom units only
Luxury & Iconic Skyline Development
Fully fitted high quality kitchens & bathrooms
Furniture Pack available
Car Park spaces available at £10,000 per space
Completion due Q2 2018
£5,000 Reservation Fee
50% of purchase price on exchange (28 days after reservation)
25% of purchase price 3-6 months later
Remaining payment due of purchase price paid on completion
Please ask for a full availability list.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2286763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 Liverpool, Liverpool North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.