2 bedroom apartment for saleFarnley Road, Balby, Doncaster
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- L Shaped Open Plan Living Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
GUIDE PRICE- £80,000- £90,000 Look at this delightful first floor apartment with white goods and furniture included. There is no vendor chain. Perfect for a first time buyer.
This well presented spacious first floor apartment is offered to the market with no vendor chain involved, the property has attractive living space with two double bedrooms, allocated parking and a spacious L shaped open plan living dining kitchen. Furniture included.
This well presented spacious first floor apartment is offered to the market with no vendor chain involved, the property has attractive living space with two double bedrooms, allocated parking and a spacious L shaped open plan living dining kitchen.
Having laminate flooring and an electric heater.
L Shaped Living Dining Kitchen 21' 7" shortening to 10' 4'' x 15' 7" shortening to 11' ( 6.58m shortening to 10' 4'' x 4.75m shortening to 11' )
With three front facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and TV and telephone point.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating worksurfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer, there is a gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood above, splashback tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and WC. There is splashback tiling and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window and central heating radiator.
The property has an allocated car parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.