3 bedroom terraced house for saleFir Close, LIVERPOOL
Guide Price £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £125,000-£135,000.
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Modern Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Through Lounge
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Excellent Amenities, Schools & Transport Links
- No Chain
Guide Price £125,000-£135,000.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this modern 3 bedroom mid terrace property in a popular residential location of L26 Halewood. Ideal for first time buyers, this property is sold with no onward chain!
Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this modern three bedroom mid terrace property in a popular residential location of L26 Halewood. This stunning family home offers excellent value, boasting off road parking, rear garden, a welcoming entrance hall, spacious through lounge, modern kitchen, contemporary family bathroom and three goodsize bedrooms. With easy access to a variety of amenities, schools and transport links, this property is perfect for first time buyers and is sold with no onward chain! Viewing is highly recommended!
Block paved drive with side alley providing access to rear garden.
DG door and window to front aspect and radiator.
Through Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 22' 9" max into recess x 12' 1" max into recess ( 6.93m max into recess x 3.68m max into recess )
DG window to front aspect, radiators x2, telephone point, TV point, DG french doors to rear aspect leading to garden, electric fire.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' 2" max into recess x 10' 3" max into recess ( 3.40m max into recess x 3.12m max into recess )
DG window & door to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall & base units, 1 bowl sink drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, work surfaces, tiled floor & splash back, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, under stair storage.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 12' 5" to wardrobes ( 3.40m x 3.78m to wardrobes )
DG window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
DG window to rear aspect, radiator and TV point
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.82m )
DG window to rear aspect, radiator and TV point
DG window to front aspect, vanity sink, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower, fully tiled
Flagged patio, artificial turf and storage sheds
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56973136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.