2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWisbech Road, March
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Rear Gardens
NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** Gas Fired Central Heating. Double Glazed Windows, Rear gardens. Convenient to Town Centre.
This detached bungalow is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge plus separate dining room and rear gardens. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Smoke alarm. Loft access. Radiator. Walk in storage cupboard (10ft 2ins x 3ft 3ins). Window to side.
Dining Room 14' 2" max into recess x 10' 6" max ( 4.32m max into recess x 3.20m max )
(10ft 9ins min) Window to rear. Window to side. Radiator. Picture rail.
Lounge 10' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.28m )
Window to front. Radiator. Picture rail. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and surround with wood mantel.
Kitchen 13' max into recess x 8' ( 3.96m max into recess x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Door to garden. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 3" max ( 3.02m x 2.82m max )
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Window to front. Window to side. Radiator. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Front gardens are walled.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a small patio area. The remaining gardens are uncultivated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56974810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.