4 bedroom detached house for saleCanford View Drive, Wimborne
Sold STC £425,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached House
- NO CHAIN
- Parking & Garage
- Bathroom & En-Suite
A SOUTH FACING rear garden and CONSERVATORY serve this family home with a MODERN KITCHEN with GRANITE worksurfaces leading to a breakfast room, utility and GARAGE. There is an EN-SUITE WETROOM to the master with TREE-LINED VIEWS on the first floor. Sold with NO CHAIN, call FOX & SONS.
Canford Bottom is just over two miles from Wimborne Minsters historic market town high street with a plethora of restaurants and shops. Canford Bottom roundabout offers easy access to both Ringwood, Dorchester and Hurn airport, while locally school catchments include Hayeswood first school and the prestigious Queen Elizabeth's high school.
Off road parking for 3 cars with security light
Ground Floor W.C
Low level wall hung dual flush W.C, vanity unit with mixer tap over and splashbacks. heated towel rail, granite flooring and underfloor heating, extractor fan, motion sensor lighting control, wall mounted LED lit mirror.
Breakfast Room 8' 7" x 10' 8" ( 2.62m x 3.25m )
Fitted storage units with wine rack, American style fridge freezer, obscured UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, water softener, 'Hive' heating receiver, wall mounted electric flame effect fire, 'Art Cool' wall mounted air conditioning unit, door to garage.
Lounge 15' 10" x 15' 3" ( 4.83m x 4.65m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, Purbeck Stone feature open fireplace with gas fire, automatic curtains with timer, concealed wiring for rear surround sound speakers, sliding doors through to:
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.58m )
Double hinged glazed door to conservatory, Internet ADSL connection point.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising wall and base mounted units with granite work surfaces over and under pelmet lighting. Built in 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with draining area and mounted taps over, built in double oven, microwave/combi oven, warming drawer, 'Neff' induction hob with gas wok burner, built in 2 drawer dish washer, integral fridge, tiled floor, plinth fan heater
Utility Room / Study
Wall mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, study area with fitted storage cupboards and TV mounted inside cupboard, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, and door to side aspect, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating condensing boiler.
Conservatory 22' 3" x 11' 4" ( 6.78m x 3.45m )
Architectural aluminium double glazed part brick built construction, ceiling fan, lighting, french doors leading to garden, tiled floor with under floor heating, 'Art cool' wall mounted air conditioning unit.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" max x 12' 6" ( 3.63m max x 3.81m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with tree lined views, radiator, fitted wardrobes, ducted air conditioning unit, touch control dimmable light switches, TV point
Wet room with waterfall power shower, hand held shower attachment and fitted seat, timed underfloor heating, illuminated extractor fan, low level wall hung dual flush WC, circular wash hand basin with mixer tap over and splash backs, two wall mounted mirror fronted storage units and retractable mirror, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor,
Bedroom 2 11' 2" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.40m max x 2.77m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and cabinet, built in airing cupboard housing water tank with immersion heater and shower pump, TV point.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 12' 4" ( 2.21m x 3.76m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes, shelving and wall mounted book case, CAT 6 Ethernet cables, TV point
Bedroom 4 12' 5" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.78m max x 2.31m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe and dressing area, TV point
'Jacuzzi' style bath with mood lighting, hand held shower attachment and waterfall power shower over, built in tilevision DTV, low level wall hung dual flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap over and splashbacks, built in storage cupboard with controls and DVD player, ceiling mounted body dryer, touch control dimmable light switches, LED light mirror, shaver point, illuminated extractor fan, obscure UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
Well stocked, secure and south facing rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn, split level decking area with part patio paving.
Garage 8' 10" x 19' 10" ( 2.69m x 6.05m )
Electric roller door, sky light, automatic lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56974876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.