3 bedroom town house for saleOrpen Way, Gleadless
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Kitchen Diner With Access To Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms, One Single Bedroom
- Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite
- Landscaped Garden With Lawn & Decked Terrace
- Superb Location
- First Time Buyer/Investor Opportunity
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating - C, No Onward Chain
This well presented three bedroom mid terrace house is situated in the popular residential suburb of Gleadless. With generous living space on the ground floor including a dual aspect lounge/diner and breakfast kitchen. Two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom complete the first floor and together with landscaped gardens to the rear, make this a desirable family property in a superb location. The property is likely to be of interest to first time buyers or investor landlords alike. Well placed for local shops/amenities, a short distance to Norton/Graves Park and transport links to/from the city centre & surrounding areas. No onward chain...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56975440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795009421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.