5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Walk, Areley Kings
Sold STC £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- A FANTASTIC FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH IMPRESSIVE EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (NEW BOILER INSTALLED SEPT 14)
- DOUBLE GLAZING & NO UPWARD CHAIN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING AND DOUBLE GARAGE
**SUPERB FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY**NO UPWARD CHAIN**GAS CENTRAL HEATING (NEW BOLIER SEPT 14)**DOUBLE GLAZING**MASTER WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM**DOUBLE GARAGE & AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING**LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM WITH FITTED APPLIANCES**PRETTY REAR GARDEN**SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION**A MUST SEE
A superb five bedroom detached property offering no upward chain and being situated in a highly sought after area of Stourport-on-Severn. Comprising reception hall, lounge, dining room, large open plan kitchen/family room with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with roll top bath, three ground floor bedrooms, family bathroom and a further first floor bedroom with potential en-suite/walk-in wardrobe. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, a block paved driveway with ample off road parking and a double garage. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Corner plot with block paved driveway with ample off road parking, lawn and a variety of shrubbed borders.
Reception Hall 24' x 7' 6" ( 7.32m x 2.29m )
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, wall lights, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor, stairs to first floor landing and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Superb Kitchen/family Room 26' 9" x 12' 11" ( 8.15m x 3.94m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French doors to rear, spot lights, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, under lights, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, two integrated freezers, integrated fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, kitchen island with a variety of cupboards and storage beneath, granite worktops, double electric fan oven and Miele induction hob oven hood, two gas central heated radiators, tiled floor, door to lounge and door to dining room.
Dining Room 19' 5" max x 8' 8" max ( 5.92m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to garden, coving to ceiling, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and tiled floor.
Office/ Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights and gas central heated radiator.
Two double glazed obscure windows to rear aspect, spot lights, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and heated towel rail.
Landing/ Study Room
Double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, gas central heated radiator and doors to master bedroom and bedroom four.
Master Bedroom 16' 5" max x 10' 4" excluding dormer windows ( 5.00m max x 3.15m excluding dormer windows )
Restricted Head Space in Areas. Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, two gas central heated radiators, two built-in wardrobes, storage in eaves and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, two double glazed skylights, ceiling light, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, roll top bath with mixer tap and hand held shower, walk in shower cubicle, gas central heated radiator and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four 13' max x 10' 4" into eaves ( 3.96m max x 3.15m into eaves )
Restricted Head Space in Areas. Double glazed window to side aspect, spot lights, gas central heated radiator and door to potential en-suite.
Potential En-Suite/ Wardrobe
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, spot lights and heated towel rail.
Pretty Rear Garden
Fenced borders with gate to side, patio areas, lawn, variety of shrubs and timber shed.
Double Garage 32' 6" max x 15' 8" max ( 9.91m max x 4.78m max )
Electric door, power point and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56975962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.