3 bedroom detached house for saleTimberland Road, Kirkby Green, Lincoln
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Gardens & Range of Outbuildings
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a FORMER RAILWAY STATION HOUSE at the village of KIRKBY GREEN. The property offers flexible and adaptable living accommodation, including an annexe style feature to the rear and has a range of gardens and outbuildings. Call now to arrange your viewing.
A superb opportunity to purchase a FORMER RAILWAY STATION HOUSE at the sought after village of KIRKBY GREEN. The property has a wealth of original features, as well as substantial later additions. The property offers a high level of adaptability, due to the layout of the accommodation and has a superb range of outbuildings and covered stores. The property maybe of particular interest to railway enthusiasts and further details regarding the property and its history are available from the vendor via the agents. The property has oil central heating. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of a lounge with cast iron burner, separate dining room and kitchen. There is a utility room, ground floor WC. A particular feature to the property is the annexe style accommodation to the rear, which comprises of a sitting room, bedroom and ensuite and separate conservatory. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property is particularly dynamic with a range of outbuildings, covered stores, workshops and sheds. There is ample car parking for numerous cars, as well as motorhome or caravan and hardstanding space.
Prompt viewing of this property is highly recommended and this can be arranged via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a glazed uPVC entrance door, having ceramic tiled flooring, uPVC window and high ceiling.
Having a low level WC, wash hand basin, uPVC window and radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.83m x 3.10m )
The lounge features a cast iron burner, has laminate flooring, dimmer switch lighting control, wiring for wall lights, radiator and beam effect ceiling. There is a uPVC window and partly glazed uPVC door to the front. From this room there is an opening to the:
Dining Room 15' 10" x 8' 6" ( 4.83m x 2.59m )
The dining room features an ornamental elevated fireplace, space for computer, staircase rising to the first floor, laminate flooring, radiator and uPVC window.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 10' ( 3.89m x 3.05m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a one and a half bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap over. There is a fitted breakfast bar, beam effect ceiling, inset spot lighting, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring. There is also space of a Range style double oven.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.63m )
This room is fitted with base and wall mounted units and has a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for refrigerator, uPVC window and oil central heating boiler.
Annexe Style Accommodation
Sitting Room 18' 5" x 12' 9" ( 5.61m x 3.89m )
This excellent sized reception room has a corner television stand with television point, laminate flooring, two radiators, two double glazed windows and double glazed sliding patio doors to the:
Conservatory 11' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.90m )
Having uPVC double glazed windows, glazed double doors to the front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
Having access to loft space, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over and tiled walls to the shower area. There is a WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window, radiator and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and uPVC window.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' max ( 3.25m x 2.74m max )
Having uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" excl alcove x 8' 4" ( 3.10m excl alcove x 2.54m )
Having built in hanging rail and shelf, radiator and uPVC window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a large walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, further partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, wall mounted electric heater and electric shaver point. A particular feature of this room is the curved wooden ceiling.
To the front of the property there is a gated entrance to a long driveway approach, providing extensive car parking continuing to the side of the property and the rear. There is garden walling and iron railing to the front aspect, outside lighting and pergola with gravelling.
To the side of the property there are further substantial gardens, being laid mainly to lawn, with a variety of trees and shrubs, with the adjacent gravelled driveway running to the side. The driveway continues to a double open fronted covered carport, 18'5 x 17', having power supply. Beyond this there is a further wood store, chicken hut and garden shed.
To the rear there is gated access to a superb network of outbuildings, which firstly comprise of a high level covered carport, suitable for motorhome or caravan. There is also then two further workshops and a wood store, with adjacent motorbike workshop with power and lighting. There is a wood turning outbuilding, 19'2 x 7'11 and then a substantial outbuilding/small barn, 18'11 x 17'11.
These outbuildings offer extensive and substantial outdoor space, ideal for people with outdoor interests or indeed wanting secure storage and workshop space.
Agents Note One
We would advise that a part of the gardens to this property are rented from Network Rail, with an annual payment required. Further details available upon request.
Agents Note Two
William H Brown are not in receipt of any copies of permissions / regulations regarding the extension, previously undertaken at this property.
Agents Note Three
The flexibility and adaptable of the home, both indoors and outside are referred to on a subject to any necessary permissions / consents basis.
Agents Note Four
The photographs used on these particulars were taken when marketed previously.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56976091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.