2 bedroom terraced house for saleFerry Lane, North Kyme, Lincoln
Offers in Region of
- Two Bedroom Character Mid Terraced House
- Off Road Parking
- Outbuildings, Workshops & Garages
- Field Views
Set between the villages of NORTH & SOUTH KYME with easy access to the A17 & A15 is this TWO BEDROOM CHARACTER MID TERRACED PROPERTY boasting field views over the countryside. The property benefits from a large amount of land to the rear which includes outbuildings.
Set between the villages of NORTH & SOUTH KYME with easy access to the A17 and A15, is this TWO BEDROOM CHARACTER MID TERRACED PROPERTY boasting field views over the Lincolnshire countryside. The property benefits from a surprisingly large amount of land to the rear which includes a variety of outbuildings, workshops and garages. The living accommodation includes Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory and Lounge to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. Outside the property benefits from masses of OFF ROAD PARKING.
Viewing is highly recommended in order to be appreciated.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
Being approached via a door from the rear yard, having tiled flooring, double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Kitchen Diner 11' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.38m x 3.56m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units, single drainer sink, radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the rear. There is access to the pantry and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge 12' x 14' 11" ( 3.66m x 4.55m )
The lounge features a log burner, has a television point, laminate flooring and double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 12' ( 3.30m x 3.66m )
The main bedroom has fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 5' 7" ( 4.32m x 1.70m )
The second bedroom has a radiator, uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wash hand basin and low level WC. There is tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
There are many outbuildings including two workshops and two tractor sheds. There is a patio area to the rear of the property and two further workshops. There is extensive land.
Workshop One 12' x 20' 4" ( 3.66m x 6.20m )
Having a window to the side aspect and double door to the front.
Workshop Two 12' x 20' 4" ( 3.66m x 6.20m )
Having a window to the side aspect and double wooden door to the front.
Tractor Shed One 21' 11" x 20' 2" ( 6.68m x 6.15m )
Tractor Shed Two
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56976100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.