3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinslow Green, Chaddesden, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIOND SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- OVERLOOKING WINSLOW GREEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENTIIES AND DERBY CITY CENTRE.
This spacious semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient cul de sac location and benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing and off street parking.
Situated in a popular location overlooking Winslow Green is this generously proportioned semi detached house which sits on a large corner plot and is closed to excellent local amenities whilst enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and major commuting links from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and large corner plot garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance UPVC double glazed door with obscured glass inset, stairs rising to first floor, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 13' 11" ( 4.34m into bay x 4.24m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, living flame gas fire with brick surround and hearth, two wall lights and opening leading into
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 5" into recess ( 3.30m x 3.18m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.00m )
having matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, storage cupboard and door leading back to
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.00m )
having matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, storage cupboard and door leading back to entrance hallway.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, loft access hatch, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 8' 8" plus recess ( 4.34m x 2.64m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.10m )
having front elevation double glazed window overlooking the green, laminate flooring, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.18m )
having front elevation double glazed window overlooking the green, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 4" ( 1.93m x 1.63m )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls and extractor fan.
The property occupies a larger than average corner plot garden which is mainly laid to lawn. To the front there is a block paved patio area which incorporates gated pathway to front entrance door, secure access to rear garden, security lighting, garden wrapping around the side of the property and boundary fencing. Between the front and rear garden there is a secure outhouse area which incorporates two large stores and wc, lighting and double glazed sliding doors providing access to enclosed rear garden. The rear garden incorporates paved patio, flower beds and boundary fencing.
Please note this property is built of none standard construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56976133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.