3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Cheveley Road, Newmarket
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large rear garden
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Double glazing and Gas central heating
- great scope for modernisation and improvement
Newmarket is a thriving market town & the centre of the horse racing industry. There are excellent shopping facilities, numerous schools, a sports centre, swimming pool & theatre. Cambridge & Bury St Edmunds are easily accessible via the A14 or rail.
Surprisingly spacious mid terrace three bedroom property situated on the favoured South side of town and enjoying an elevated position set back from the road with gardens to both the front and rear.
The property has enormous scope for further modernisation and improvement. Internally the accomodation includes; entrance hallway, large lounge/dining room, kitchen, rear porch, downstairs family bathroom and three bedrooms. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
A viewing is highly recommended
Door to the front aspect and stairs leading up to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator. Archway through:
Dining Room 11' 4" x 13' 10" ( 3.45m x 4.22m )
Understairs storage cupboard, fireplace with coal burner and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 13' 4" ( 3.07m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and skylight, door to rear porch, fitted with a range of base and eye level units tiled splash back, gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fan oven, 1½ bowl sink, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 4' 6" ( 2.21m x 1.37m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, tiled splashback and surround, loft access, double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c.
Rear Lobby 4' 11" x 5' 10" ( 1.50m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the side and door to rear garden.
Radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and two sets of double fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 6' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.03m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and fitted double wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.08m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property is set behind a front garden enclosed by a wooden fence and pathway to the front door.
The long rear garden is fully enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with wooden shed, and mature shrub and flower boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56977186.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.