2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCollege Road, Whetstone, Leicester
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End town house
- Two bedrooms
- Utility room
- Off road parking
- Lawned rear garden
This end town house is situated in the popular Whetstone area and briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, rear lobby, utility room, two bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking & rear garden. With potential to extend the property subject to relevant planning permission.
This end town house is situated in the popular Whetstone area and briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, rear lobby and utility room. To the first floor are two bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside there is off road parking to the front with a lawned garden to the rear. There is the potential to extend the property subject to relevant planning permissions being gained. Viewing is essential.
Double glazed door and window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 19' 3" x 9' 5" ( 5.87m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear and radiator.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the rear lobby.
With doors to the front and rear and access to the utility room and store room.
Double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 8" x 8' 7" ( 5.38m x 2.62m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C., partly tiled walls and radiator.
Off road parking.
Laid to lawn.
There is potential to extend the property subject to the relevant planning permission being gained.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56977207.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.