4 bedroom terraced house for saleGassiot Road, London
Sold STC £775,000
- Spacious three double bedroom house.
- Additional study.
- Sunny garden.
- Attractive tree-lined street.
- Close to Tooting Bec & Broadway Tube.
- Good decorative order.
- Potential to extend loft (STP).
In a prime Upper Tooting location is this vast and well-appointed Edwardian terraced house with a sunny south facing garden.
In a prime Upper Tooting location is this vast and well-appointed Edwardian terraced house with a sunny south facing garden. The internal floor area spans 1171 sq ft, specifically comprising of two large sitting rooms, eat-in kitchen, three double bedrooms, study and two bathrooms. There is also further opportunity to extend into the loft to create additional living space and another bathroom, subject to the usual planning consents. Gassiot Road is a pretty tree-lined street in a hugely popular location almost equidistant between Tooting Bec and Broadway and their respective transport links and amenities. The green open spaces of Tooting Bec Common and a variety of renowned local schools can also be found nearby, making this an attractive proposition as a potential family home. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment to view!
Reception Room 13' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.40m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.90m )
Family Room 13' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 15' 3" x 13' 11" ( 4.65m x 4.24m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
Study 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56977273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.