3 bedroom flat for sale674 Ferry Road, Edinburgh North, Edinburgh, EH4 4AG
- Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, main door upper-villa, set in a residential street, located north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, good storage provision including an attic, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a communal garden to the rear, whilst to the front, there is a drive with space for up to two cars, and unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings - Sunday 2-4pm
** CLOSING DATE SET - WEDNESDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2016 @ 12 NOON ** Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, maindoor upper-villa, set in a residential street, located north of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, good storage provision including an attic, and TV and telephone points. Externally, there is a communal garden to the rear, whilst to the front, there is a drive with space for up to two cars, and unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding area. The private maindoor entrance leads up to the welcoming upper-level hall which has carpeted flooring, a storage cupboard, and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, has carpeting, an electric fire with wood surround, pendant lighting and a storage cupboard. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, tiled splashbacks and freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is well-sized, set to the front, with a generous storage cupboard and carpeted flooring, whilst bedrooms two and three are to the rear, similarly finished, and with ample space for freestanding furniture. The bathroom features a contemporary white three-piece bathroom suite with an electric over-bath shower, tile-effect laminate floor and tile splashbacks. Edinburgh North offers a good range of local shops, with a large Morrisons supermarket on Ferry Road, and a Lidl on West Granton Road. Further convenience and speciality shopping is available in nearby Goldenacre, Comely Bank, and Stockbridge, with Leith's Ocean Terminal offering a multi-screen cinema and a good range of high-street outlets and restaurants. Schooling at all levels is available within the area, including St. David's and Pirniehall primary schools, Craigroyston High School, and Edinburgh College. The Ainslie Park Leisure Centre offers a variety of recreational activities, including a fitness suite and swimming pool, whilst the Cramond shoreline and Gipsy Brae offer outdoor spaces. Ferry Road offers a key route across the north of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6580466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.