Land for sale2.26 Acre Site, Market Place, Tattershall, Lincoln, LN4
- 2.3 acres (0.91 hectares)
- Centrally located development site, with potential for retail/residential development.
- Site extending to 2.26 Acres (0.91 Ha).
- Granted extant Planning Permission for an A1/A3/B1 & C1 mixed-use development.
- Price on Application.
The site is located in a central location, within the busy Lincolnshire town of Tattershall. Accessible via the A153, the site is within a 20 mile radius of Lincoln, Sleaford, Louth & Boston.
The town benefits from the nearby tourist attractions of Tattershall Castle, Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Museum, Woodhall Spa Leisure Facilities and the National Golf Centre.
Located within the administrative district of East Lindsey District Council, the catchment population of the town is circa 3000 people (2011 Census).
The 2.26 Acre (0.91Ha) development site can be viewed from the roadside, immediately to the North of Blacksmith's Corner Road.
A former coachworks, the site is currently clear from buildings. Surrounded on three sides by modern housing, the site fronts Blacksmith's Corner Road, which leads to the Market Place.
Benefitting from a full application & associated documents, the site was granted Planning Permission for a A1/A3/B1 & C3 development (Ref: S/175/01649). The Planning Permission detailed a food retail building of 12,569 sq. ft. (1,178 sq. m), a two-storey building (A1/A3 or B1 ground floor/ 2 bedroom flat above) and 114 car parking spaces.
A screening application for a residential development of 34 dwellings was also put forward for the site (Ref: S/175/00445/07).
Further details, plans and all relevant planning information can be found on East Lindsey District Council's Planning Portal.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56978350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2008582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.