2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCockmuir Street, Glasgow
Sold STC £73,000
- Immaculate Lower Cottage Flat
- Convenient for Local Schools
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Kitchen
- Established Front & Rear Gardens
Tastefully modernised and always in demand this truly immaculate lower cottage flat is without doubt in showflat condition throughout. EER F
Fortunate to benefit from recent excellent refurbishment which includes smart kitchen , redecoration and new carpets, this stylish lower cottage flat represent tremendous value for money and naturally will appeal to discerning first time buyers or shrewd investors.
The subjects further benefit from gas central heating , double glazing , front and rear gardens.
The accommodation comprises , long reception hall, spacious lounge, modern galley style kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and partly tiled bathroom with electric shower.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
Hall 18' 9" x 3' 6" ( 5.71m x 1.07m )
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 6" ( 1.78m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.