2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBradgate Lane, Kimberworth, ROTHERHAM
- Attractive Two Bedroom Semi - NO CHAIN
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Great purchase for FTB/Growing Family
- Access links to Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall & M1
- Gardens to front & rear
* NO CHAIN* - WELL-POSITIONED FOR ROTHERHAM, SHEFFIELD, MEADOWHALL & M1 - GREAT PURCHASE FOR FTB/GROWING FAMILY. Offering attractively presented accommodation this Two Bedroom Semi MUST BE VIEWED!
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
This attractively presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached property represents a great purchase for a first time buyer or growing family and is well placed for local amenities in Kimberworth and has good access links to Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall and the M1 Motorway network. The property briefly comprises:- Side Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen. To the first floor are Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. At the front of the property is a courtyard garden area. To the rear is an beautifully presented garden area with paved patio, a paved and gravel garden area with colourful range of plants and shrubs and a brick built Shed.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY - CALL US NOW!
Side Entrance Hall
A upvc double glazed door to the side opens into the entrance hall.
Lounge 12' 11" x 14' 8" into bay ( 3.94m x 4.47m into bay )
This attractive and well proportioned lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, a beautiful fireplace and surround, radiator and coving to the ceiling with ceiling rose,
Dining Room 12' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.69m )
The dining room has coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose, radiator and a door leading to pantry/storage. An archway leads through to the:-
Kitchen 5' 2" x 13' 1" ( 1.57m x 3.99m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge worktops, sink and drainer, a double oven, 4-ring gas hob and extractor. There is space for a washer and fridge/freezer, a tiled floor, radiator, two upvc double glazed windows to the rear and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.91m max x 3.58m max )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front, radiator and a fireplace.
Bedroom Two 6' 10" x 5' 9" ( 2.08m x 1.75m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
The bathroom has a modern white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is part tiling to the walls, a heated towel rail and a door leading to the boiler & storage. Access to the part boarded loft space and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
At the front of the property a gate opens onto a courtyard garden area with pathway leading to the rear. To the rear is a paved patio area adjacent to the property with an attractive paved and gravel garden area beyond with raised beds and a colourful range of plants and shrubs.
Brick Built Shed 9' 7" x 11' 10" ( 2.92m x 3.61m )
With a upvc double glazed door, power and light.
Some items such as the bedroom furniture may be available by separate negotiation.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56978587.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.