1 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenwich Gardens, Newport Pagnell
Sold STC £150,000
- NO ABOVE CHAIN
- GREEN PARK DEVELOPMENT
- Lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Upstairs bedroom and bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
An ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investment, is this one bedroom home in the very popular Green Park development. The property comprises of: Entrance porch, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, bedroom and bathroom. Small front garden, rear garden & allocated parking.
An ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investment, is this one bedroom home in the very popular Green Park development. The property comprises of: Entrance porch and open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Upstairs is a bathroom and bedroom and outside a fully enclosed rear garden and an allocated parking space.
Entrance Gained Via:
Upvc entrance door with double glazed insert into:
Open Lounge / Kitchen / Diner:
Lounge Area: 10' 1" + recess x 11' 3" max ( 3.07m + recess x 3.43m max )
Double glazed windows to two aspects, storage cupboard, patio door to rear, electric heater.
Kitchen Area: 8' x 7' to end of breakfast bar ( 2.44m x 2.13m to end of breakfast bar )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, cooker point, sink with drainer, breakfast bar.
Bedroom One: 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with wall mounted shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Storage cupboard.
Area laid to lawn, foot path to front door.
Fully enclosed with a patio area and lawn area.
There is an allocated space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56978644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.