3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Stewponey, Stourton, Stourbridge, DY7
- Popular Stourton Address
- Close to both Countryside and Canal walks
- Well appointed throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with En-suite
- Off-Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Walton and Hipkiss are pleased to present 10 The Stewponey, Stourton for sale. Boasting spacious and versatile accommodation throughout, this home is ideal for both first time buyers and young/mature families alike. Situated within this ever popular quiet cul-de-sac location, the property stands close to good local schools within Wollaston and Kinver village, transport links to both Kidderminster and Wolverhampton and countryside and canal walks. Internally the property has a family lounge, dining kitchen opening out into the conservatory, a downstairs WC, three good size bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. In addition to this, the property has a mature and private rear garden being the ideal space for both entertaining and enjoying throughout warmer months, off road parking and a single integral garage. As an agent we fully recommend viewing this property to appreciate the size and space within. Available with no upward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56979073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3677966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.