2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGeorge Street, South Normanton
- A two bedroom semi detached home located in the head of a cul-de-sac.
- Well placed to access a range of amenities in South Normanton along with public transport links.
- Including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and off road parking by way of a driveway.
- Enclosed rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn.
- Within reasonable travelling distance of the A38/M1 motorway network
- Viewing is recommended! Call hall &benson today to arrange your viewing!
(Draft details awaiting approval) A two bedroom semi detached property that is located in the head of a cul-de-sac. The home is conveniently located to access a range of amenities in South Normanton along with public transport services and the A38/M1 Motorway network. Having the benefit of off road parking provided by a driveway and including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and a rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn. Viewing is recommended! Avoid disappointment and call hall & benson today!
Turn right out of our Alfreton office and proceed along the high street to the roundabout. Take the first left at the roundabout and continue along Mansfield Road in to South Normanton where George Street can be found on the right just before the mini roundabout. The property is positioned at the bottom of the cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56979085.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.