3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Marys Crescent, Tickhill, Doncaster
Sold STC £240,000
- DETACHED BUNGALOW, NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- Entrance Porch & Entrance Hall, Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Solid Fuel Central Heating
- Corner Plot, Double Garage + Off Street Parking
Requiring a small amount of renovation to form a lovely home with good sized rooms and a sizeable plot. The location gives good access into the centre of the village with a wide array of facilities making Tickhill a popular place to live. There are excellent transport links to larger towns.
This spacious detached bungalow is located on a corner plot with gardens surrounding the bungalow, offering a double garage plus additional parking, ample space for caravan or motorhome. Internally there is a light and bright lounge with a separate dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. The property has upvc double glazing and solid fuel heating, gas is available to the street for any prospective purchaser to alter if required.
The gardens are well maintained with a lawned area to the front and side and a driveway with a double garage with doors to either side, thus enabling you to drive through for more parking.
Tickhill is a lovely place to live with a wide array of facilities for all ages, St Marys Crescent has the benefit of a walk way with a short cut through to the shops on the high street.. The high street has supermarket, butchers, fruit & vegetable shop, doctors and dentist, plus many more facilities. There are excellent motorway links via the M1/M18 with commutable access to larger cities.
A side facing entrance porch with a upvc entrance door and a double glazed window, tiled floor and a further door leading through into the entrance hall.
Access through to all the rooms, having a central heating radiator, cloak cupboard and access to the loft.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.91m )
Light and bright reception room with three windows, two side facing double glazed windows and a front facing double glazed window. With a multi fuel burner inset into a brick effect surround with a tiled hearth, door leading through into the dining room and a tv aerial point.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
With a door leading through into the kitchen a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.33m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing upvc entrance door. A range of fitted kitchen units comprising of both wall and base units and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit inset into the worksurfaces. Electric hob with an extractor hood above, electric double oven and space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom and bedrooms all lead off.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' ( 4.24m x 3.35m )
Good sized double room: Having a side facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
Third of the double bedrooms, having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 5' 8" ( 2.67m x 1.73m )
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin and a low flush wc, heated towel rail and radiator. Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, wooden floor and tiled walls.
The plot has gardens to all sides with the front aspect having a lawned garden which leads around to the side elevation. There are mature hedges and shrubs to the gardens with a small wall surrounding. The driveway to the front of the property has parking for numerous vehicles and has a garage with doors to both the front and rear enabling you to drive through for more parking at the rear.
With power and lighting and both front and rear doors, the front door is electrically operated.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road following the road into the centre of town. At the monument to the centre of Tickhill turn right, then left onto Mangham Lane, turning right at the top and following the road around onto Wong Lane. Proceed along the road where the property can be found on the left hand side to the corner of St Marys Crescent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56980270.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.