1 bedroom retirement property for saleLawnsmead Gardens, Newport Pagnell
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair
- Guest facilities and laundry
- Non-resident management staff & community alarm service
- Communal parking and garden
- Emergency pull cords
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, & situated in the very popular over 55's development of Lawnsmead Gardens with the High Street & its amenities close by is this well presented ONE BEDROOM first floor apartment. Benefits include a refitted shower room, communal gardens & parking. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a first floor apartment, offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, in the very popular over 55's development of Lawnsmead Gardens. The property comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, refitted shower room and master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Outside are the lovely communal gardens with Bury Field common to the rear.
Two storage cupboards, automatic light.
Lounge / Diner:
Lounge Area: 14' 1" x 9' 5" ( 4.29m x 2.87m )
Wall lights, electric storage heaters, double glazed window to front.
Dining Area: 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
Kitchen: 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side, wall and base units, wall mounted Dimplex heater, integrated eye level oven, electric hob, space for fridge and freezer, sink with drainer.
Bedroom: 17' 5" into recess x 8' 8" + door recess ( 5.31m into recess x 2.64m + door recess )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, electric storage heater.
Refitted with a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin on a vanity unit, w.c., shaver point, Dimplex wall mounted heater, extractor fan.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56980294.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.