4 bedroom detached house for saleCulme Close, Oundle, Peterborough
- Executive four double bedrooms detached house
- Double garage
- En-suite to master
- No forward chain
- Three reception rooms
- Backs onto open fields
- Enclosed rear garden
- Built-in wardrobes
Backing onto open fields with pleasant views to the rear is this immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home. . Outside there is off road parking leading to a double garage, to the rear an enclosed garden which backs onto open fields.
Entered via PVCu double glazed door, double glazed window to front, panelled radiator, coving to ceiling, understairs storage cupboard and stairs to first floor landing. Doors to:
GUEST CLOAKS WC
A re-fitted suite comprising a close coupled WC with concealed cistern, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
4.71m x 3.63m (15'5" x 11'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side with PVCu double glazed sliding patio double door providing access and outlook to rear garden. The focal point to the room is the living flame gas fire with tiled stone hearth, surround and wooden mantelpiece. Double panelled radiator and coving to ceiling.
2.08m x 2.62m (6' 8" x 8' 5"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator and shelving.
4.46m x 2.76m (14'8" x 9'1"). PVCu double glazed walk in bay window to front, panelled radiator and coving to ceiling.
3.66m x 2.72m (12' x 8'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, re-fitted kitchen comprising a range of high and base level cupboards with drawer space finished with rolled edge worktops and tiled splashbacks. A one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in appliances to include integrated dishwasher, washing machine, 5 ring gas hob with stainless extractor hood over and double oven below. Centrally located is the built in breakfast bar, recessed downlights and tiled floor. Door to:
PVCu double glazed door to garden, space for tumble drier, large fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, coving to ceiling, plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor.
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, slatted shelving. Loft access and further storage cupboard. Doors to:
3.68m x 3.19m (12'1" x 10'6"). PVCu double glazed box bay window to front aspect, a range of built-in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, matching bedside cabinets and dressing table. door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Obscure PVCu double glazed window to front, tiled floor and panelled radiator.
3.17m x 2.79m (10'5" x 9'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect with views over open fields, panelled radiator, built in wardrobes and coving to ceiling.
2.79m x 3.02m (9'2" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator and built in wardrobes.
3.02m x 3.00m (9'11" x 9'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear enjoying pleasant views over fields, panelled radiator and built in wardrobes.
Obscure PVCu double glazed window to rear, re-fitted suite comprising 'P' shaped bath complete with shower screen, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Off-road parking for two vehicles in turn leading to a double garage complete with power and lighting. A low maintenance front garden which is gravelled with mature hedging.
Having an immediate paved patio area with the garden being to shaped lawns, a range of mature shrubs and bushes to borders. The garden is enclosed by newly fitted timber panelled fencing and backs on to open fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56980711.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.