3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAnna Sewell Close, Thetford
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Lounge / diner & conservatory
- Well presented
- Close to Thetford Academy
This three bedroom family home offers well presented accommodation located close to Thetford Academy. With modern bathroom and modern kitchen together with a conservatory, this home is ready to move into.
Located in the heart of Norfolk, Thetford offers delightful riverside walks and good road links to Norwich and Cambridge. There is currently redevelopment in place in the town centre with river frontage consisting of a cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
With PVCu double glazed entrance door leading into:
With wood flooring, radiator, understairs storage space, stairs to first floor. Doors to cloakroom, kitchen and lounge.
With close coupled WC, corner hand basin, tiled splash areas, wood flooring, chrome ladder radiator, window to front aspect.
Lounge / Diner 21' 7" x 13' 4" max ( 6.58m x 4.06m max )
With TV and Sky points, two radiators, French doors to conservatory and window to front aspect.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.31m )
PVCu double glazed with opaque polycarbonate roof, power point, radiator, laminate flooring, French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Fitted approximately 3 years ago with a range of modern wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, display cabinet, breakfast bar, underlighting, tiled flooring, radiator, window to rear and glazed door to rear.
On The First Floor Landing
With access to partly boarded loft space, airing cupboard housing combination boiler and shelving.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 11' 6" plus door recess ( 3.51m max x 3.51m plus door recess )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
With TV point, radiator, half wood panelled walls, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.02m max x 2.67m max )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
White suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with mains shower over and shower screen, tiled splash areas and tiled flooring, chrome ladder towel rail, window to front aspect.
To the front of the property the garden is enclosed by fencing and has been mainly shingled, outside lighting. To the rear of the property the garden is enclosed by fencing and commences with a decked seating area with the remainder of the garden mainly laid to shingle. There are two useful sheds with power and light connected and an outside tap. A gate to the rear provides access.
The vendor will level the garden and make good/shingle (if required) once the fish pond has been removed.
The property has the benefit of cavity wall insulation and smooth plastered ceilings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56981803.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.