3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVernon Close, Poynton
Sold STC £310,000
- Situated On A Quiet Cul De Sac
- Tastefully Decorated And Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Well Maintained South Facing Garden
- Long Driveway And Detached Garage
- Two Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
Offering LIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION over two floors, is this WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM semi detached family home, affording OFF ROAD PARKING, DETACHED GARAGE with power and SOUTH FACING GARDEN,
Situated on a sought after cul de sac in Poynton, is this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached property, located just a short walk to Poynton Village.
In brief, the property comprises; Entrance hall, lounge opening in to the dining room, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor, there are three good size bedrooms and a large family bathroom with under floor heating.
Externally and to the rear, the garden is kept private by fence boundaries and boasts a sizeable Indian Stone patio, providing a suitable seating area for outside dining, and a small lawn surrounded by planted flower beds. The detached garage offers ample storage space.
To the front, there is a large driveway providing off road parking for several cars, and a front lawn.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56982058.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 618766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Poynton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.