4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaterloo Road, Shepton Mallet
- Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- Modern Kitchen
- Open Plan Living/Dining Space With Open Fire
- Four Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Garden, Car Port & Off Road Parking
Having undergone a range of improvments this property has been finished to a high standard throughout. benefiting from a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a living/dining room with a feature bay window. The current owner has maintained many characterful features throughout.
Accessed through a front aspect wooden door, the entrance porch houses the alarm system and has further doors leading into the living/dining room.
Living/ Dining Room 17' 5" max x 24' 11" max ( 5.31m max x 7.59m max )
A dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and bay window to the side overlooking the garden. This room is an L-shaped room with an open fireplace, ceiling coving, three radiators, carpets and stairs leading to the first floor landing area.
Kitchen 17' 6" max x 12' 11" max ( 5.33m max x 3.94m max )
A rear aspect room with double glazed windows. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, 2 bowl inset sink with extendable mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven with integrated hob over and feature cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, pantry, radiator and inset ceiling downlights.
Accessed off the kitchen with a double glazed window to front and a door leading out to the garden.
A side aspect room with double glazed window, WC, wash hand basin, central heating boiler and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up from the living/dining room to the first floor landing, ceiling coving and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' 8" x 10' 11" max ( 5.38m x 3.33m max )
A front aspect room with double glazed window, ceiling coving, carpets.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.54m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window, ceiling coving, radiator, carpets.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
A side aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the garden and views of the viaduct bridge, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.82m max x 2.06m max )
A side aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the garden and views of the viaduct bridge, carpet and radiator.
A rear aspect room with double glazed frosted window. Suite comprising tiled walls with feature tile border, bath with taps and wall mounted shower system over, wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
To the immediate side access of the property there is a delightful patio area, with an outside light and a path leading to the parking area. The garden has been predominately laid to lawn and is bordered by a stone wall, with a pedestrian gate. There is also a further double wooden gate giving vehicular access to the hardstanding area providing off road parking. With a further car port leading to an enclosed storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56982793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.