2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Meadow, Barton Mills, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Sought after location
- Cosmetic improvements required
- Chain Free
The village of Barton Mills lies in the Forest Heath district of Suffolk. It is accessible via the A11 and is very close to the junction of the A11. The nearest major town is Newmarket which is about seven miles away, with the ancient university city of Cambridge a little over 20 miles away.
A chance to acquire a 2 bedroom detached Bungalow in need of cosmetic updating and improvement within a pleasant location in the Suffolk village of Barton Mills.
The accommodation also comprises of 1 spacious reception room, kitchen, lean-to and shower room. The property also sits within an enviable size plot with garage and driveway.
Door to the front aspect. Storage cupboards. Door leading through into :-
Sitting Room 17' 2" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 5.23m Max x 3.78m Max )
Window to front and side aspects. Television point. Feature fireplace with inset gas fire. Telephone point. Doors leading to inner hall and kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink drainer with taps over. Radiator. Space for fridge freezer. Electric cooker point. Door through into :-
Lean - To 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Door leading into the rear garden.
Doors leading to both bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.15m Max )
Windows to front and side aspects. Radiator. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Window to the rear aspect. Double shower cubicle. Radiator. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C.
To the rear is a large garden laid mainly to lawn with some mature shrubs and borders
Laid to lawn.
With up and over door and power and light.
Providing ample parking for several vehicles.
Under section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, the property is being sold by a relative of an employee of the Sequence/Connells group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56982817.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.