3 bedroom terraced house for saleWincobank Avenue, Sheffield
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing's by Appointment
- Double Glazing
Accommodation briefly consist: entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen and downstairs W.C. To first floor is three bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing by appointment only.
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom mid terraced property,offering double glazed windows, front and rear gardens. Accommodation briefly consist: entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen and downstairs W.C. To first floor is three bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing by appointment only.
Front double glazed entrance door giving access to lobby area and stairs giving access to upper level.
Lounge 15' 9" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.80m max x 4.39m max )
Front facing two double glazed windows, built in cupboard to chimney breast recess. Gas fire with surround and laminate to flooring.
Fitted Kitchen 16' 1" into recess x 8' 6" ( 4.90m into recess x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops and tiling to splashbacks. One and half inset sink with taps, Oven with gas hob and extractor fan over. Having storage cupboard, breakfast bar area with central heating radiator. Space for white goods.
Having rear facing upvc double glazed door giving access to rear. Having separate W.C.
Stairs giving access to upper level. Double radiator and loft access. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' 6" Into Recess ( 4.47m x 2.90m Into Recess )
Front facing double glazed window and Central heating radiator. Carpet to flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" Into Recess x 11' 4" ( 2.82m Into Recess x 3.45m )
Front facing bedroom with double glazed window and laminate to flooring. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
Front facing bedroom with upvc double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite briefly consist: panel bath with taps, shower cubicle with electric shower, Vanity low flush W.C with storage. Tiling to splashback, cushion to flooring and rear obscure upvc double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front access via gates and paved area. To the rear is a paved area for garden furniture, laid to lawn and garden shed. Gated access to rear(shared access).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56982826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.