2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElm Road, March
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
MAKE IT YOUR OWN! Generous Rear Gardens Two Reception Rooms ***£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY *** Viewing Highly Recommended
This detached bungalow is situated in the north side of March, approximately 1 1/2 miles from the Town Centre. The property benefits from two bedrooms, double glazed windows, lounge plus separate dining room and generous rear gardens. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 10' 9" max into recess x 10' 6" ( 3.28m max into recess x 3.20m )
Window to front. Storage heater.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' 6" max ( 3.38m x 3.20m max )
Window to rear. Storage heater. Picture rail. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.21m )
Window to side. Door to rear gardens. Single drainer sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Storage heater.
Storage cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged and has immersion).
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
Window to rear. Storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Window to front. storage heater, tel point
Window to side. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Storage heater.
Front gardens are laid to gravel or low maintenance.
Rear gardens are enclosed with hard standing area.
Further gardens have a vegetable patch and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56982832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.