4 bedroom town house for saleFriars View, Aylesford, Kent
- 4 bedroom terraced town house
- Enjoy the luxury of 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Fantastic river views
- Excellent rental potential
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Perfectly suited for a whole range of lifestyles, this is a wonderfully versatile home! Perhaps you have children and want a separate space for them for their computer games, or want to accommodate an older relation? Well, the family room on the ground floor together with the cloakroom is ideal for either purpose. Older children, perhaps at college or university could tuck themselves away on the top floor with a bedroom large enough to be like a “bed/sitting room” and with its own en-suite shower room too, you would hardly know they were there! Even using all these options, you have the first floor to yourselves; here you can enjoy preparing a meal and entertain in the kitchen/dining area, then relax in the bright lounge. Perhaps take some drinks out onto the large balcony with friends and watch the sun go down with amazing river views right in front of you! The kitchen/dining area is truly the heart of this home, you will no doubt spend many happy hours here. As the day draws to a close you can pop up to the next floor to your own very comfortable bedroom and enjoy the luxury of your own en-suite shower room too; so you will have no queues for the bathroom in the mornings.Whilst this house would make a great family home it could also be a great opportunity for an investment with potential for letting as one unit or letting individual rooms or even a “multiple letting” to supplement your income, cover costs or pay you a “pension” (permissions may be required).
What the Owner says:
I can sell my home with no forward chain to keep things simple and offer a buyer the chance of a quick and uncomplicated purchase taking away the uncertainty that can beset a long chain of sales.I have landscaped the garden, so you get the weekend to yourself instead of having to spend it gardening!It’s nice to walk into Aylesford to a restaurant or pop into The Chequers pub where there is a riverside garden. Although tucked away you can walk to the train station or jump on the M20 or M2 with ease, so commuting is easy from here.
- Entrance Hall
- Family Room: 17'2 at widest point x 9'6 (5.24m x 2.90m)
- Lounge: 17'2 x 15'5 (5.24m x 4.70m) narrowing to 10'3 x 9'6 (3.13m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'6 x 10'3 (3.20m x 3.13m)
- Dining Area: 9'10 x 7'4 (3.00m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 at widest point x 10'4 into fitted wardrobes (4.12m x 3.15m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 10'4 (3.36m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'9 (2.97m) x 7'4 (2.24m) narrowing to 6'5 (1.96m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 (4.78m) x 10'2 up to fitted cupboard (3.10m) narrowing to 9'3 (2.82m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56982967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.