4 bedroom detached house for saleGeralds Grove, Banstead
Withdrawn from Market £699,950
- Good-size Entrance Hall and Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Neff and Bosch Integrated Appliances
- Sitting Room with Feature Gas Fireplace
- Dining Room with French Doors to Garden
- Amtico Flooring to Hall and Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Principal Bedroom with Refitted En-suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms, Two with Fitted Wardrobes
- Driveway Parking and Attractive Frontage
- Attached Single Garage with Electric Automated Door and Loft Storage Above
- Beautifully Maintained Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Paved Patio and Side Entrance
This modern four bedroom detached house is beautifully presented throughout with an attached garage and attractive southerly facing rear garden. The ground floor living accommodation is well proportioned including a bright kitchen/breakfast room with rear aspect, fitted oak units with bullnose-edged granite-effect work surfaces and integrated appliances. The first floor bedrooms are well laid out with refitted en-suite shower room to the principal bedroom. There is potential to extend over the garage (stpp) to provide a further bedroom if desired. The rear garden has a useful side access, large patio area and enjoys a sunny southerly aspect.
Well positioned within this quiet cul-de-sac, with local shops and restaurants within walking distance. There are local schools in the area for all ages including Warren Mead Infant and Junior School. Both Epsom Downs and Banstead Stations are accessible by foot, with services to London. The A217 provides an arterial route to the M25 at Junction 8 (Reigate).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56983042.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053004089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.