2 bedroom apartment for saleProvidence Tower, 1 Fairmont Avenue, London, United Kingdom, E14
- • Stunning 13th floor, south facing
- • Two bedroom apartment, c.787 sq. ft.
- • Luxurious specification
- • Floor to ceiling windows
- • Full 24 hour concierge service and valet parking
- • Fully managed health club, gym and pool
- • Business Centre
- • 43rd floor Sky Lounge.
About The Property
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is delighted to present this stunning two bedroom apartment, situated in the exclusive Providence Tower development.
Developed to Ballymore’s high specification, the apartment benefits from floor to ceiling windows, an open plan living area leading onto a private south facing balcony, designer kitchen and luxury bathrooms. This off-plan opportunity is situated on the 13th floor and will comprise of two large double bedrooms with an en-suite to master, fitted wardrobes and access to a second private south-facing balcony from both rooms.
Providence Tower also benefits from state of the art facilities including an extensive gym, lap pool, h pool, kid’s pool, steam room and sauna. There is also a 24-hour concierge on site as well as a valet service, business centre, sky lounge and Azura restaurant.
Located 0.2 kilometres from London’s financial district this is the perfect opportunity for a young family or a purchaser looking to invest.965 sqft
Property ref: 121_2685_4298130
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4298130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.