4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAkeman Mews, Aston Clinton Road, Weston Turville
Sold STC £499,950
- FOUR BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBE TO MASTER & SECOND BEDROOM
- CONTEMPORARY HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN UNITS WITH COMPOSITE STONE WORKTOPS
- ENERGY EFFICIENT KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- 10 YEAR INSURANCE BACKED NEW HOMES WARRANTY
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- THREE BATH/SHOWER ROOMS WITH STYLISH WHITE SANITARY WARE
- LARGE REAR GARDEN & LANDSCAPED FRONT GARDEN
FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE BUILT BY SHANLY HOMES.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY -
DON'T MISS OUT -
SHOW HOME OPEN DAILY 10 - 5
This charming new development of family homes in rural Buckinghamshire are designed with all the care and attention to detail which has become synonymous with Shanly Homes.
Ideally located between Tring and Wendover and less than three miles from the centre of Aylesbury, this development boasts the stunning Chiltern Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, right on its doorstep. With excellent links to Central London by road and rail, and close proximity to local towns and amenities, Akeman Mews could be just what you've been looking for.
Each home on Akeman Row is built to an exceptional standard over three floors and has been designed to meet all the demands of modern family life. The professionally designed kitchen is separate from the spacious living/dining room and is finished to a high specification with high gloss doors, built-in energy efficient appliances including a 5 ring gas burner hob and stylish stone worktops. On the upper floors, master and second bedrooms both feature built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms. The family bathroom and en suites incorporate the latest design in fine Italian ceramic tiling and contemporary bath and shower fittings, heated towel rails and stylish white sanitary ware.
Lounge / Dining Room 16' 1" x 22' 3" ( 4.90m x 6.78m )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 17' 3" ( 2.72m x 5.26m )
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 16' 3" ( 2.67m x 4.95m )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 12' 4" ( 2.67m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Four 6' 11" x 10' 11" ( 2.11m x 3.33m )
Master Bedroom 9' 9" x 17' 2" ( 2.97m x 5.23m )
Ensuite Shower Room
The internal photographs shown are of Plot 7
The computer generated images, floor plan and room sizes show are intended to be a guide to the appearance of the development. From time to time, it is necessary for the developer to make architectural changes, kitchen, landscaping and bathroom layouts may vary from those shown and features may change. The information contained in this sales literature does not constitute a contract or warranty and prospective purchasers are advised to check the latest plans and specification.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56983273.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.