2 bedroom apartment for saleBroadfield Court, Park View Road, Prestwich
We are delighted to act on behalf of McCarthy & Stone in the sale of this stunning Two double bedroom apartment in an exclusive development for those who are at least 60 years young! Located in the heart of Prestwich, this attractive modern development offers convenience, security and a great sense of community.
Call Peter on 0161 766 4555 for further details!
At A Glance - So, what's on offer when you purchase one of these stunning apartments?
- NHBC 10 year guarantee allows you to buy with confidence.
- Double glazing to keep you warm and ensure your bills stay low.
- Dual aspect windows to selected apartments.
- Balcony or patio with selected apartments, letting you enjoy your own outside space.
- Walk in wardrobes so its easy to keep everything organised.
- Telephone and television point in living room and bedrooms.
- Sky/Sky+ connection point in living room (subject to individual subscriptions)
- Cloakrooms to selected apartments.
Living Room - 6.78m x 3.66m (22'3" x 12'0") - Beautifully presented living area offering uPVC double glazed windows to multiple aspects, featuring patio door leading to a private walk on balcony.
Kitchen - 2.41m x 2.18m (7'11" x 7'2") - In the kitchen, youll find a range of high quality integrated appliances, including raised oven, ceramic hob and integral fridge/freezer. And everything is laid out to make cooking and cleaning as effortless as possible.
- Fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, oven and ceramic hob, laid out to make cooking easier.
- Cooker hood to help keep your apartment fresh.
- Stainless steel sink with hardwearing, easy to clean surface.
- Lever taps which turn on and off easily.
- Under pelmet lighting to direct light where you need it.
Master Bedroom - 5.26m x 3.10m (max measurements) (17'3" x 10'2" (m - Spacious Master Bedroom featuring an integrated walk in wardrobe!
Bedroom 2 - 4.09m x 2.72m (13'5" x 8'11") - Generous double bedroom offering the perfect blank canvass for personalised furnishing.
Shower Rooms & Bathrooms - The luxurious level access shower & bathrooms are designed to offer both functionality and safety. They all have level access showers, so you dont have to step in and out of a bath, lever taps which turn on and off effortlessly and slip resistant flooring.
- Shower which is fitted and fully wall tiled with level access to make it easier to get in and out.
- Slip resistant flooring provides safety in your bathroom.
- Lever taps which turn on and off easily.
- Fitted mirror for a sleek, coordinated look.
- Electric shaver socket fitted for your convenience.
- Heated towel rail to keep your towels dry and warm.
- Extractor ventilation keeps your bathroom free of steam.
Development Overview - Broadfield Court is close to the shopping precinct in Prestwich and there are convenience shops on Rectory Lane and Bury New Road. Adjoining this new precinct is Marks & Spencer Simply Food, whilst the large Tesco Extra Supermarket is little further away. There is also Sedgley Parks shops, which include a Sainsburys local, Lidl and a Post Office which are just South of the site.
The site is very prominent on Bury New Road, which is one of the main arterial routes in and out of Manchester city centre. It is highly visible, yet with mature boundary trees that provide an attractive and leafy backdrop to this setting.
There are excellent public transport facilities and civic amenities such as attractive well laid municipal parks are within easy walking distance of our proposed development. Prestwich Metrolink station is near the shopping centre and is a stop on the Bury Line of Greater Manchesters light rail Metrolink system.
The town has some very good residential areas close by including, Prestwich Park, Sedgley Park, Broughton Park and Whitefield. The area also benefits from its close proximity to the M60 (Junction 17). The A56 (Bury New Road) has very good regular bus services into Manchester city centre and surrounding districts.
Communal Garden -
The Finer Detail - McCarthy & Stone put a lot of care and attention into the design of their apartments. As well as looking stunning, theres a focus on helping you stay independent.
Perfect for relaxing and entertaining, your living room will have enough space to welcome your friends and family. Telephone, TV and Sky (subject to individual subscriptions) connection points are fitted ready for you from the day you move in. Throughout the apartment, everything is kept light and neutral, so whatever your taste in furniture and furnishings, everything is sure to coordinate beautifully. Some apartments even have their own balconies or private patios.
With double glazing, insulation and panel storage heaters throughout, your apartment will be energy efficient, allowing you to keep warm whilst keeping your heating bills low.
Best of all, youll have no worries about external maintenance, window cleaning or energy costs for communal areas, as its all budgeted for in a simple to understand service charge. When it comes to the beautifully landscaped garden, you can sit back and enjoy it without having to lift a finger.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26636266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jonathan Dines and Co, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.