4 bedroom detached house for saleBrunel Drive, Hailsham
Offers in Excess of
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LOCATION IN HAILSHAM
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED Family home located in the POPULAR Hailsham area. Boasting CONTEMPORARY Living accommodation throughout, a LANDSCAPED rear garden, GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING. Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED Four Bedroom Family Home located on a POPULAR NEW DEVELOPMENT in Hailsham. Boasting CONTEMPORARY Living accommodation throughout and further benefitting from SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE rooms, this property has a LANDSCAPED rear garden, GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING. An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the finish of the property.
Door to the front aspect leading into a spacious porcelain tiled entrance hall, doors to all rooms, stairs to first floor landing, radiator and an under stairs storage cupboard.
Comprising a low level W C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, porcelain tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' ( 6.05m x 3.35m )
Accessed via double internal glazed doors having a double glazed window to the front aspect, french double glazed doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, two radiators.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, ample space for a dining room table.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss white wall and base units incorporating a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integral dishwasher and fridge/freezer, porcelain tiled flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 5' 2" ( 2.24m x 1.57m )
Door to the rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine, enclosed wall mounted boiler, porcelain tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, feature stairwell and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising an enclosed double shower cubicle with bi-folding doors, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlighting over, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" MAX x 10' ( 3.58m MAX x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 9" MAX ( 3.02m x 2.36m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising a bath with shower over and pull out shower screen, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and laminet tiled effect flooring, extractor fan, spotlighting, frosted double glazed window to the front aspect. frosted double glazed window to the front aspect.
A Landscaped rear garden having a paved seating area leading to an area laid to lawn, various sleepers and shrub borders, feature pergola area with shingled stone, gated side access, further BBQ area, side access leading to the garage and off road parking, brick wall and fence surround.
Garage & Parking
Garage is located next to the property with power, lighting and an up and over door, driveway for one vehicle.
A white picket fence with shingled area and a pathway leading to the front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56983306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.