Land for saleCold Harbour Lane, Grantham, NG31
Sold STC £35,000
- Freehold Land for Sale
- Located Close To the Town Centre
- Approximately 4.10 Acres (1.66 Hectares)
- Mainly Rectangular In Shape
- Gated Entrance and Perimeter Fencing
- Ordinance Survey Map Number SK926354
- Land Registry Title Number LL321584
Owens Wood is located in a beautiful position on the outskirts of Grantham and extends to approximately 4.10 acres (1.66 Hectares). This gated woodland is mainly rectangular in shape and enjoys far reaching panoramic views over Grantham. The land is accessed via Cold Harbour Lane.
The woodland was established in 2012 with a mixture of oak, cherry, birch and sweet chestnut. The site has been designed with a central open area to accommodate a picnic area for the current owners.
The access from the right of way is over a strip of land which is included in the sale. There is vehicular access to the woodland over the right of way which is a track. The perimeter boundaries have been recently fenced and it's the woodland owner's responsibility to maintain this.
The woodland owner will be entitled to a further payment of £1413 in 2017 under the English Woodland Grant Scheme subject to satisfactory establishment. In addition annual grants will be available until 2027 under the Farm Woodland Premium Scheme with farmers receiving £558 per annum and non-farmers 240 euros per annum. A farmer is defined as being a person obtaining at least 25% of his/her income from agriculture.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56985562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.