2 bedroom flat for sale1F1, 7 Meadowbank Place, Meadowbank, Edinburgh, EH8 7AW
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a box room, and a bathroom.
- Features within this recently refurbished flat include new carpeting throughout, uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, some original features, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained, sizeable communal garden to the rear, and there is unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings on Thursday 6-8 and Sunday 2-4
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement. Located in the Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a box room, and a bathroom. Features within this recently refurbished flat include new carpeting throughout, uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, some original features and a secure entry system. Externally, there is a well-maintained, sizeable communal garden to the rear, and there is unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas. The welcoming entrance hall has the secure entry phone, a generous storage cupboard and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, has ornate plasterwork, and a large bay window offering plentiful natural light and beautiful views of the city. Set internally off the hall, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink, extractor hood, freestanding washing machine, electric cooker, fridge and freezer. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with press storage and a recessed window. Bedroom two is also set to the rear, similarly finished, and with ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst the box room is set to the rear of the living room. The bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite, electric over-bath shower, tile-effect laminate flooring, a ladder-style radiator and tile splashbacks. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all are accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Meadowbank stadium has a range of leisure and fitness facilities, whilst Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6773792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.