3 bedroom detached house for saleTownshend Place, Shipdham, Thetford
- 3 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- 22' Lounge/Dining Room
- Front & Rear Gardens + Off-Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
A well presented and well-proportioned 3 bedroom detached family home, occupying a pleasant non-estate position within the heart of this well-served village. Further boasting a modern fitted kitchen, 22' lounge/dining room, conservatory, driveway, garage and spacious rear gardens.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this spacious detached family home, which is located within this well-served village of Shipdham.
UPVC glazed external entrance door with glazed side panels opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage area, radiator, laminate flooring, door opening to:
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 1" x 11' 6" ( 6.73m x 3.51m )
Fireplace with inset wood burner, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect, glazed doors opening to:
Conservatory 12' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.51m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base, radiator, fan light, UPVC glazed external entrance doors opening to the side aspect.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
A comprehensive range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, space for Range style cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, under-floor heating, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft access (part boarded), UPVC window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.02m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising vanity unit with inset low level w.c, circular hand wash basin and P shaped bath with shower unit and shower screen over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, airing cupboard, heated towel rail, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property, there is a brick-weave driveway leading to the single garage and also giving access to the main entrance door, part enclosed by mature hedging.
The spacious rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with various mature plants, trees and shrub beds.
Garage 16' x 9' ( 4.88m x 2.74m )
Up and over door to the front aspect.
SHIPDHAM is a large village situated about 5 miles equi-distant of the bustling market towns of Dereham and Watton. It has extensive amenities including a primary school, which incorporates a play group, shops, doctors surgery, two public houses and an attractive church. There are regular bus services to both Dereham and Watton.
Upon entering the village of Shipdham from the Dereham direction, proceed along Dereham Road and continue into Market Street. Take the left hand turn into Mill Road opposite the Parish Church and take the left hand turn into Townshend Place. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56987395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM108660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.