1 bedroom cluster house for saleVienna Walk, Toftwood, Dereham
Sold STC £110,000
- End Terraced Cluster Home
- 1 Bedroom
- Open-Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Allocated Parking Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Location
A very well presented 1 bedroom cluster home, located within this well-regarded residential development in Toftwood. The property further boasts a lounge/diner, gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and an allocated parking space. A full internal inspection is highly advised.
In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, first floor landing, bedroom and the bathroom. The property overlooks the communal garden area and benefits from allocated off-road parking.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect, opening to:
Lounge / Dining Room
Lounge Area 14' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.55m x 2.62m )
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Dining Area 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, saloon style door opening to:
Kitchen 7' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.29m x 2.24m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for cooker and fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring, UPVC bow window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, further storage cupboard, access to loft space, door opening to:
Bedroom 11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, UPVC Dormer window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and wood panelled bath with shower screen and shower attachment over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with a decked area and external storage cupboards housing the gas fired boiler and the electric and gas meters.
We are informed by the vendor that this property benefits from an allocated parking space, located within the communal parking area.
There is an annual service charge made for the upkeep of the communal garden areas within this development, which is currently £231.18. This can be paid in full or in instalments. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
TOFTWOOD is a large residential village adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham and offering easy access onto the A47. Amenities include shops, infant and junior school, public house and sport and leisure activities. There is a regular bus service to Dereham which is about one and a half miles away. Dereham town itself boasts a wider range of shops, amenities and sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering Toftwood from the Dereham direction, proceed along under the flyover onto Shipdham Road. Take the right hand turn into Stone Road, proceed and take the left hand turn into Hillcrest Avenue. Take the fourth right hand turn into Hillfields and park in a visitors bay within the residential car park on the right hand side. Proceed on foot and take the pathway sign posted Vienna Walk. The property can be found in the first cluster on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56987404.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.