2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArbourthorne Road, Sheffield
Sold STC £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End of Terrace
- Modern Throughout
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Viewing's by Appointment Only.
PROPERTY NOT TO BE MISSED! VIEW NOW!!
William H Brown are pleased to market this well presented fully refurbished two bedroom end of terrace property within a ideal location for transport networks, shops and amenities. This property is perfect for a first time buyer or local investor!
Entrance via side upvc double glazed door and single radiator.
Lounge 14' 4" Into chimeny recess x 13' 5" ( 4.37m Into chimeny recess x 4.09m )
Front facing lounge with double glazed upvc window. Carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. TV Point.
Dining Kitchen 14' 6" Max x 8' 6" ( 4.42m Max x 2.59m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops and splasback. Integral fridge freezer and space for washing machine, electric cooker with electric hob having extractor fan over. Central heating radiator and space for dining furniture. Storage cupboard housing wall mounted boiler. Rear facing upvc double glazed windows and door giving access to the rear garden.
Stairs access from entrance lobby. Side facing upvc double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 3" Into Recess ( 3.91m x 3.43m Into Recess )
Front facing double glazed window, carpet to flooring and single radiator. Two built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 8" Into Recess ( 2.90m x 2.95m Into Recess )
Rear facing bedroom with upvc double glazed window and single radiator.
Briefly Consist: panel bath with electric shower over, low flush w.c and vanity hand wash basin. Tiling to splasback, chrome towel radiator and carpet to flooring.
Front & Rear Gardens
To the front is a gated driveway and pebbled areas. Side gates giving access to the rear. Well presented two tier rear garden. Having decked area for garden furniture and laid to lawn with pebbled, shrubs and plants to edging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56987428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.